Monday, September 19, 2011



I recently pulled out a few of Nicholas' baby clothes to save as a keepsake.  Samantha got a hold of the outfit that Nicholas wore home from the hospital and discovered that it fit perfectly on her baby doll.  Since he was only 5 lbs 11 oz when he was born he was still swimming in this preemie outfit.  He's still our little guy.  Samantha is catching up and they are now both wearing size 4 pants...


This praying mantis was my excitement for the day.  I drove away from work today without realizing this guy was sitting on the hood of my car.  He crawled to this spot on my side mirror and rode all the way home.  Nicholas and Samantha put him in a glass jar and watched him for a while before we let him go.  He's a long way from home, but hopefully he likes Torrance as much a we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment