Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to School

All good things have to come to an end. It was hard to say good bye to summer, but right after we got home from Yosemite I headed back to classroom to set up for the new school year.

The day before my school year officially began my niece Hazel was born. My sister Nicki, Adam, and brother Luke welcomed Hazel Tsing-Ling Bettino on August 29th at 5:30 pm. She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and is the cutest little hazelnut!


That same week my other sister Barbara got married. Congratulations Barbara and Antosh!


The following week Nicholas had his first day of Kindergarten. He met his teacher Mrs. Kawaguchi and had a great first day. It's pretty nice being able to walk 3 houses down to his school!


Samantha starts preschool next week with Mrs. McCamant who Nicholas had his first year of preschool too. Since she's officially a big girl now, we finally got her out of her toddler bed and got her a big girl bed. It sure is BIG!


1 comment: