Sunday, September 9, 2012

Catching up!

Okay, so I guess I have a lot of catching up to do...it has been almost a year since I've updated this blog!

Here are a few highlights since last October...

For Halloween, Nick was Yoda and Samantha was a butterfly.


Nicholas got to try out Tae Kwon Do and made it to orange belt before we took a break for baseball.


In April, we went on our annual spring trip to the desert to spend some quality time with CC and Grandpa, and the cousins.



In May, Chris and I got to go to Maui for a week with out the kids!



 In June, Nick finished Kindergarten.  He had a great first year at Fern Elementary with Mrs. Kawaguchi.


I did my second sprint triathlon in Redondo Beach.


We started off the summer vacation with our annual trip with our small group families to the desert. 



Over 4th of July week, I took the kids to Tennessee to visit some dear friends who moved there.  Nicholas and Luisa were born 2 weeks apart.



We got back and headed to a beach house in Newport Beach to spend some quality time with Pops and Grammy.


 We ended our summer with our 4th annual Yosemite camping trip.  This year we had 10 families in our group!  20 adults and 27 kids.  We had an amazing time.



 I went back to work at the end of August.  The kids got to spend a whole week up at Pops and Grammy's new lake house in Lake Arrowhead.  We joined them for Labor Day weekend and enjoyed some down time on the water.



Last week Nicholas officially became a first grader!


We will be spending this fall and winter preparing for baby #3.  Baby boy Chapman is due on January 20th and we are so excited!


Samantha and cousin Luke are quite amused by my growing belly!


I'll try and be better about update with posts...hopefully it won't take me a whole year next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment